With the release of Windows Vista comes a new way of computing. Microsoft has changed many aspects of the familiar Windows environment in an effort to make the operating system more secure and user friendly. Below are instructions on how to setup WingNet for use in Windows Vista.
- Double-click on the Dial-Up Networking icon in My Computer.
- Double-click on Make New Connection, if you don’t already have one.
- Enter a name for this connection (Usually WingNet), and select the correct modem from the list.
- Click Next, and then type in your dialup phone number Click Next, and then Finish.
- Double-click on the connection to connect!
- You will be prompted for your username and password. (Enter your username as “firstname.lastname@example.org”)